Business Analysis & Functional Specification
We prepare a set of work products that exceed the typical Requirements Deliverable. Whether required or not, we have found the following work products essential to understanding the client’s business:
- Project Documentation Repository
- Project Management Repositories
- Business Process Models
- Decisions and Business Rules
- Functional and Feature Requirements
- Conceptual Data Model and Glossary
- Story Board (including fidelity levels one and two)
- Use Case Identification
Following verification by the Business Analysis, we complete the Functional Specification that includes:
- User Experience
- Use Case Specifications
- Logical Data Model
- Re-factored Process Models, Decisions, and Business Rules Repository
- Provide Knowledge Transfer to your business analysts.
- Organize work products in a repository that enables ongoing updates.
- Identify a key analyst on your, the client’s, team, and train him/her. Your key analyst will be trained and prepared to lead ongoing business analysis once the system is in production. Her/his aim is to keep the system current as new capabilities are needed.
- Provide guidance to technical teams for the architecture, design, and test case preparation.