Trinity Technology Group does complete systems integration for numerous State and private sector clients. We are not a body shop, but an employee-based company that you join for a career and not just a project. Over time you will work with multiple clients on a range of projects in roles that enable professional growth. We have delivered and provide ongoing support for professional and business licensing, payment systems, contract and grants management and a range of business intelligence solutions. For instance, we designed and built the Medicaid Payment System for the State of California that calculates retroactive and capitated payments for roughly 12 million Medicaid enrollees totaling over $40 billion annually.
Posted on: 01/08/2018
Senior Software Developer (multiple openings)
With a high level of independent decision making capability and minimum supervision, the Senior Software Developer will be responsible for the architecture, design, development, and testing of applications as well as leading builds and deployments of system and application software. Duties include:
- Designing and developing software for various complex applications and systems, with a specific focus on .NET;
- Implementing software development techniques using C# and SQL on diverse platforms;
- Independently translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed software designs;
- Conducting the testing and deployment of complex software applications;
- Travel required to various unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.
This position requires a Bachelor’s or equivalent in CS, Engineering, IT or related and five (5) years progressive professional experience as CS, Engineering, IT, or related. Must have at least five years professional experience with:
- C #.NET
- .NET Framework
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- SSIS, SSRS
- Windows 2003/2008 Server
Kim Clark | email@example.com