Trinity Technology Group’s Employee Benefit Plan Description is designed to be progressive, flexible, and responsive to our employees’ individual needs.
* Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day following Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Trinity has established a 401(k) savings plan to provide employees the potential for future financial security for retirement.
- Trinity Technology Group recognizes 10 holidays during the year and grants its employees those days off with pay.*
- Our PTO program combines vacation, sick days, and personal days into one PTO total that employees are allowed to use at their own discretion, with manager approval.
- Benefit package includes 100% company paid dental, vision, and HMO, with choices between Kaiser, Western Health Advantage and Sutter Plus.
We are an employee-focused company; our employees are our greatest asset. We strive to hire the best and brightest and do our best to offer interesting work alongside the opportunity to learn new skills and develop both personally and professionally. We offer our employees customized training programs and career development plans because we do not believe one size fits all.
We place value on both personal and community development. We find ways for our employees to enrich our community and to benefit themselves. We do this by sponsoring employee participation in charity runs and in fundraising events for non-profit groups, and by encouraging employees to attend industry-specific events. These activities allow our employees to highlight their knowledge and abilities.
We have facilitated programs – running from days to months – with expert mentors and trainers on: Leadership Development, Women’s Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, and Diversity in the Workplace Training. We provide formal and informal mentoring and our employees are encouraged to work with each other outside of their projects to share their knowledge, expertise and passion for a particular topic or methodology. We want TrinityTG to be a place where our employees are challenged, motivated and happy to be at work.