Mobile & Field Inspection
ventolin solucion ritalin and cialis essay on seydou keita harga cialis tadalafil 20 mg ma marera bho female viagra https://smartfin.org/science/funciona-levitra/12/ http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=road-rage-essay-topics what is dissertation writing here essay topics on my last duchess buy synthroid online no prescription canada i doser viagra free download https://tffa.org/businessplan/uses-of-computer-in-our-daily-life-essays/70/ follow url is there a generic for bystolic 5 mg get link click https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/best-essay-websites/29/ 2 5 mg levitra cialis rezeptfrei in frankreich see url need help developing a thesis statement sildenafil generico italia costo best college application essay https://equalitymi.org/citrate/viagra-generique-ligne/29/ https://eagfwc.org/men/achat-viagra-en-ligne-canada/100/ source url watch getting viagra in hong kong https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/bucofaringeo-comprimidos-viagra/35/ cymbalta cocaine mix site for searching research papers Trinity Technology Group has implemented robust mobile/tablet applications for field/mobile inspections using mobile devices. Our devices have many capabilities, including the ability to:
- Exchange data elements with web services that are centrally hosted.
- Maintain data integrity when the mobile devices travels to remote locations which did not have internet connectivity.
- Take pictures of structures using the app.
- Send the images to the back-end office for reviews.
- Help field users to locate instruments via ESRI maps and guide them to where the instruments are actually located via GPS co-ordinates.
- Parse instrument readings of various instruments and calculate the low and high thresholds for the reading taken. Take readings and pictures without data connectivity; when the user got within the data connectivity range the app automatically syncs up the user data with the back-end application and maintains data integrity.
- Run on both iOS and Android platform with single source code.
- Access map services from any open source or from in-house map components.
- Extend to GPS tracking, document linking, Photo Integration, and back end integration to other systems.
Related Case Studies: