Middleware infrastructure enables timely, reliable, continuous and secure access to business information by integrating heterogeneous information data stores and technologies. The information technology infrastructure of any organization evolves from day to day, which leads to the existence of legacy (old) systems requiring new system implementations to meet the needs of different business units. Middleware infrastructure is needed to create applications/services for accessing data from heterogeneous systems in a secure and reliable manner.
Trinity Technology Group has implemented Middleware Infrastructure to improve performance in the following areas:
- To enable member self-service to view and update demographic information (addresses, phone and email).
- To hide the complexity of accessing data from different heterogeneous systems and make data access simple and transparent.
- To provide Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), which also comes under Middleware infrastructure, to enable easy updates to business rules. Business rules are changed very frequently due to changes in government regulations and policies. The SOA creates the security infrastructure, enables different service level agreements (SLA) and changeability, and facilitates monitoring and auditing capability to the business and infrastructure services.
- To receive and send data from external partners. Trinity Technology Group has implemented solutions that conduct the transfer and delivery of material and time sensitive data from external resources (i.e. HIPAA compliant, retirement and payroll data).
- To provide data analytics and reporting for business intelligence programs, which enable actuarial business areas to forecast future needs and adjust programs accordingly.
Trinity Technology Group has provided Middleware Infrastructure services at California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERs), Department of Healthcare Services (DHCS), California Correctional Healthcare Services (CCHCS), Department of Water Resources (DWR), and other CA departments.
Trinity Technology Group has used different Middleware Infrastructure technologies, including: Oracle Fusion Middleware, Software AG, Microsoft .NET, and Adobe.