We recognize three generations of fidelity.
Fidelity refers to the degree to which the simulation looks and acts like the user interface we will build and deliver to you. After finalizing requirements, we will provide your business team and subject matter experts (SMEs) a series of web page designs that represent the functionality of a candidate solution.
The evolution from the first to second level of fidelity happens very quickly.
We can propose capabilities one day and show them the next. We can do this because of four key capabilities built over years of experience:
- A set of pattern-based story boards that provide a jump start in providing solution-specific capabilities;
- A stable team of business analysts trained in user interaction and requirements elicitation techniques using graphical simulations; and
- A User Experience Center of Excellence with specialists who provide ongoing guidance to project teams to ensure the transfer of best practices;
- Graphical design standards proven to yield solutions that work in production, not just providing sizzle in demonstrations.
The value you receive manifests in many ways:
- More robust requirements by illustrating what is possible;
- More thorough verification by your SMEs that what they articulate in words we can demonstrate graphically;
- Clear specification of how the solution will work through the user’s ability to do hands-on work with the iRise simulation: enter data, edit, exercise the interaction and navigation, finalize list boxes and radio buttons, size data grids, suggest and experience dynamic changes to screen data based on user actions.
- Less rework during user acceptance testing because what the developers build matches what the user defined through the simulation exercise.
Ask for a demonstration of our approach to using story boards and user experience simulations.