Mobile & Field Inspection
Trinity Technology Group has implemented robust mobile/tablet applications for field/mobile inspections using mobile devices. Our devices have many capabilities, including the ability to:
- Exchange data elements with web services that are centrally hosted.
- Maintain data integrity when the mobile devices travels to remote locations which did not have internet connectivity.
- Take pictures of structures using the app.
- Send the images to the back-end office for reviews.
- Help field users to locate instruments via ESRI maps and guide them to where the instruments are actually located via GPS co-ordinates.
- Parse instrument readings of various instruments and calculate the low and high thresholds for the reading taken. Take readings and pictures without data connectivity; when the user got within the data connectivity range the app automatically syncs up the user data with the back-end application and maintains data integrity.
- Run on both iOS and Android platform with single source code.
- Access map services from any open source or from in-house map components.
- Extend to GPS tracking, document linking, Photo Integration, and back end integration to other systems.
Related Case Studies:
The Dam Safety Branch application collects, analyzes, reports and stores critical data pertaining to the safety and performance of State Water Project dams. Utilizing a web-based interface with integrated GIS functionality and a mobile application, [...]
Geographic Information Systems, Mobile and Field Inspection, Natural Resources, Natural Resources and Energy
The California Statewide Groundwater Elevation Monitoring (CASGEM) Program enabled collaboration between local monitoring parties and the Department of Water Resources as they collected groundwater elevation information and made that information available to the public. The [...]
Case Management, Justice and Public Safety, Legacy Migration and Modernization, Licensing & Enforcement, Mobile and Field Inspection
Public sector agencies that are responsible for regulating organizations licensed through FINRA rely upon several data sources to manage licensing and to examine Broker Dealers and Investment Advisors. Many agencies faced challenges with managing the [...]